RVH Lifestyles specializes in Heavy Duty Trucks converted to tow fifth wheel RV’s, horse trailers, race trailers, and boats. We sell new and used Volvo trucks converted to motorhomes.
We pair these trucks with high-quality heavy-duty hauler bodies, provide mechanical/conversion services, accessorization, and educational/training materials for the recreational heavy duty towing market. We can work with your truck or a truck we provide.
We are a licensed new/used vehicle dealer and a licensed vehicle converter. We can provide financing for the total package – truck and hauler body configured to your specifications.
We have learned a lot about what works well and what does not; we have practical experience, not “theories” or marketing “hype”.
We are now ordering 2020 Volvo VNR 640’s and VNL Series 740, 760 and 860’s with very competitive pricing on custom orders. Delivered from Volvo ready to add a bed, hitch and title as a Motorhome.
While we focus on the recreational heavy towing market, we also build specialty commercial
When you need to pull it with style, we can help you.
- New trucks – We can order a new Volvo to your specifications. Our experience will help get your order right, and our fleet pricing reflects our relationship with Volvo. Unlike commercial truck dealers, we have a pre-configured and pre-approved truck specification that is oriented towards recreational hauling. Our prices are more than competitive – we believe we can beat any price an individual can get.
- Used trucks – We can advise you on finding your own truck and we often have inventory trucks. All of our trucks have at least a two-year warranty. We focus on low mileage “creme-puff” trucks – our used trucks typically have under 300K miles.
- Truck bodies – From a simple flatbed to the most complex automated loading systems. Smart car bodies. Custom drom boxes. Custom flatbed decks. Integration of motorcycle loaders. Exotic custom bodies like our stacker system. We pretty much do it all. All of our bodies are produced with computer-aided design (CAD) for quality and reliability. We also powder coat all parts for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Conversions and Accessorization – We can perform all or part of any conversion process; singling, hitch installation, interior upfit, exterior enhancements, etc. If it can be done to a truck we can probably do it. We specialize in accessorization of trucks; from chrome to audio/video, installation of inverters and specialized wiring, solar-based charging systems – we perform almost any accessorization you can imagine.
- Maintenance – Our full-service shop can perform any maintenance or mechanical function on medium and heavy trucks. Everything from engine rebuilds, to a simple oil change. We offer competitive pricing for your service needs and work on all brands.
- Environmental systems – We are Idle Free (APU) distributors and installers, and we can install most brands of idle-reduction heating and cooling units on your hauler.
- Engineering services – Doing it yourself and have a project that would benefit from CAD services? Our staff engineer is available to assist you with your custom hauler project. You don’t have to build with us to utilize our engineering services.
- DIY – We cater to those who want to do part of a project themselves. Bring us the work that you don’t have the facilities or skills to accomplish efficiently. Need pre-manufactured parts? We offer a selection of pre-built parts useful in your hauler body project.
- Insurance Repairs – We are authorized by most insurance companies to handle your insurance repairs. We work directly with the insurance company to ensure you get maximum benefit from your policy and get your vehicle back in its original condition.
- RV’s – We buy/sell selected quality 5th wheel trailers. Have a trade-in? We are ready to talk.
New or used – we can build you the hauler you need.
If you don’t need the deck carrying capacity or interior living space of the larger condo trucks, we can build you a compact daily driver vehicle that you can use
Just need to accessorize your existing truck? We do everything from custom lighting, to complete interior re-fits. We specialize in anything electrical or electronic.
What makes RVH Lifestyles unique? We live the RVing lifestyle – all of the company Principals are, or have been, full-time RVers. Collectively we have over seventy years of RV experience, with over twenty-five years of full-time RV living. We also have decades of experience pulling large fifth wheel trailers with HDTs (Heavy Duty Trucks) and MDTs (Medium Duty Trucks).
What motivated the formation of RVH Lifestyles was of the lack of centralized services related to the HDT lifestyle. From all aspects of truck purchase and development to maintenance, we offer a complete set of services to assist you in your lifestyle.
Our facilities are located in the “Heartland of America” – southeast Kansas.
Our years of experience can help prevent expensive mistakes as you purchase and develop your hauler project. Our products and services are competitively priced. We can build a new or used “turnkey” truck to your specifications, or we can assist you in the portions of your “DIY” project that you need help with.
Learn more about our offerings by exploring our Products and Services.
The Blog portion of this site has articles and information in the areas of heavy truck selection, bed design, and general lifestyle information. If we think it may interest the community, we will publish articles there.
Our YouTube Channel has a number of informative videos related to our products, the use of heavy trucks for recreational purposes, and other lifestyle information.
We buy smart cars, trucks, and HDTs. We also take trade-ins on selected vehicles. If it hauls, we are interested in talking.
Have questions? We are happy to answer them!