Who We Are
RVH, LLC is based in Parsons, Kansas where we provide mechanical, fabrication and accessorizing services for Heavy Duty Trucks deployed in recreational service (“Haulers”). RV haulers, horse trailer haulers, race car haulers and specialized boat haulers are our typical projects.
RVH LLC, a.k.a. RVH Lifestyles is a new and used vehicle dealer and a licensed vehicle converter in the state of Kansas. We sell new HDTs, used HDTs or do conversions on your existing vehicle. We typically convert new and used heavy duty trucks (HDTs) to Motorhomes for recreational use. While we focus on the recreational industry we also build custom/specialized commercial bodies for heavy trucks.
RVH was formed to bring complete turnkey hauler capabilities to the North American market. RVH is unique in the industry in that we provide all aspects of RV hauler development and servicing. From concept, education, service, new/used truck upfitting, to hauler body and accessories – we provide a turnkey solution to your recreation hauling needs. No one else in the hauler business provides the breadth of services offered by RVH.
RVH business operations and products are based 100% in the United States. The central location in southeast Kansas makes it convenient for customers.
Customer Experience Policy
RVH Lifestyles mission is to create a superior customer experience. We endeavor that all interactions with our company will be:
- Timely. We commit to respond in a timely and appropriate fashion to each interaction.
- Convenient. We use whatever communication medium the customer prefers (phone, email, text). We also offer private campground accommodations for our customers during the purchase process, and we have a house available for rent. You can get all of your hauler needs met through our product and service offerings – all in a central location.
- Honest. We collaborate with clients to guide them through the purchase process, to a successful outcome. Understanding the “mission profile” of a customer allows us to recommend the most appropriate solutions. We don’t play “sales games”, or try to oversell our customers.
- Educational. Part of the service we provide is before-sale consultative education. We do this through one-on-one discussions, and with various educational materials that we make freely available. We believe an educated consumer results in the best customer experience.
- Supportive. After sales support is a critical component. We provide ongoing support for our customers in many ways – both through educational materials, trusted maintenance facilities, warranties, and direct consultations. Our aim is that you feel totally confident in your purchase and its long-term use.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
RVH Lifestyles believes in customer satisfaction in all it does. We want each customer to have the best experience possible and be satisfied with the products, services, and interactions with all RVH stakeholders.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact one of the Principals directly. RVH Lifestyles will do it’s very best to address your concerns in a timely manner. We value feedback from all our customers and want our reputation in the market to reflect complete customer satisfaction.
How We Do Business
In addition to our own in-house services, RVH uses a collection of Strategic Partners and Authorized Service Providers to provide elements of our product portfolio. We choose, vet and train these providers to our strict standards.
What are the benefits of the RVH Strategic Partner (SP) and RVH Authorized Service Provider (ASP) business model to customers?
- RVH acts as a single source for 100% of the RV Hauler conversion and other work items.
- RVH’s model provides similar benefits that a General Contractor provides to customers executing complex building projects.
- RVH qualifies all Strategic Partners with our own builds prior to using them on customer projects.
- All warranties are with RVH, not with a mix of vendors. We coordinate any warranty claims with component providers.
- Project Budget and pricing are all inclusive – no surprises.
- RVH provides engineering, proprietary work processes, and leverages our extensive experience to ensure product quality.
- RVH will bring in-house any portion of a project that cannot be performed by a qualified Strategic Partner.
- RVH ensures all quality standards are met.
- Reduced trial and error by using RVH to execute your projects.
- All design features are proprietary to RVH and can’t be used by any Strategic Partner or Authorized Service Provider without authorization.
- RVH provides ongoing training and support to all Strategic Partners to ensure quality and standards are maintained and/or improved.
- RVH ensures that all service providers meet RVH insurance and financial requirements so that customers are protected from liability or failed execution of a longer-term project.
- RVH has contingency and capacity flexibility better than a single-sourced shop. We have multiple partners in each topical area of the build.
- RVH controls all workflow tasks to ensure on-time project delivery.
RVH, LLC operates as a fully accredited Retailer, new and used vehicle dealer, and vehicle converter, with licensing in Kansas. We also accessorize vehicles and provide retail/online sales of accessories of interest to the RV market.