We provide a wide variety of hauler bodies – from full-fledged advanced bodies with exceptional storage – like our second generation body shown here – to simple flatbed bodies. And everything in between. If you can think it up, we can probably build it for you!
Our second generation body leads the industry in storage and function.
- Bed types:
- New Gen 2 bed, with the integrated tail lights and massive custom storage
- Classic bed, with the traditional oval tail lights and side box storage
- Flatbeds with no side storage, or with simple pre-built boxes
- Any bed style with integrated Rampage motorcycle lifting system.
- Modular “step deck” beds, with side storage
- Classic or Gen 2 beds with a hydraulic loader
- Short “daily driver” haulers allow you to use the truck for local transportation, instead of piggybacking a car.
- Specialized commercial haulers for all kinds of “non-standard” load applications.
- We will build using your vehicle, or a hauler we provide (new or used).
- Our second generation hauler bodies provide the most advanced-concept body in the recreational heavy truck market. Photo Album.
- The most storage. We live the fulltime RV “lifestyle” and know that space is a premium commodity. No other provider matches our space utilization and design.
- Advanced design elements. Rolled bed edges; integrated steps; slide-out storage box trays; wet bays, etc.
- The best corrosion resistance – full powder coating of the hauler body minimizes corrosion. Conventional (wet) paint for the final coating in visible areas provides exceptional color matching to your truck.
- High-quality stainless hardware. Our hardware is the best available on the market. Compare to the competition and you will see the difference. It costs a little more but saves you money and aggravation in the long run.
- Three ramp storage areas are standard and are cross-body (accessible from either side); up to five ramp storage bays as an option. Our ramp areas are fully powder coated, and then the floor is lined with HDPE material. This protects the floor, and also makes moving the ramps in and out very easy. We also protect the edges of the ramp storage areas with aluminum sacrificial strips. No other manufacturer provides these improvements – they will protect your investment over time.
- We provide the best hitch systems on the market, properly matched to your towing needs. We can supply any hitch you desire, but we specialize in Comfort Ride hitches.
- If you are not looking for a full-blown hauler body, we can provide a simpler body at a reduced cost.
- We also build the “classic” hauler body with the oval lights in the tail, if that is your preferred “look”.
Additional hauler body options can be found HERE.