We provide a wide variety of hauler bodies – from full-fledged advanced bodies with exceptional storage – like our second generation fully skirted body shown here – to simple flatbed bodies. And everything in between. If you can think it up, we can probably build it for you!
Our second generation body leads the industry in storage and function.
- Bed types:
- Our flagship Premium bed, with the integrated tail lights and massive custom storage
- Classic bed, with the traditional oval tail lights and side box storage
- Our “modular” bed that is based on a flatbed with no side storage; from there you can add pre-built boxes, and various rear clip treatments. This bed is designed to “drop onto” an existing commercial chassis and integrate with existing fenders – it is suitable for single or tandem trucks of any wheelbase. Modular Bed.
- Any bed style with integrated Rampage motorcycle lifting system.
- “Step deck” beds, with side storage
- Short “daily driver” haulers allow you to use the truck for local transportation, instead of piggybacking a car.
- Specialized commercial haulers for all kinds of “non-standard” load applications.
- We will build using your vehicle, or a hauler we provide (new or used).
- Our flagship second generation hauler body provides the most advanced-concept body in the recreational heavy truck market. Photo Album.
- The most storage. We live the fulltime RV “lifestyle” and know that space is a premium commodity. No other provider matches our space utilization and design.
- Advanced design elements. Rolled bed edges; integrated steps; slide-out storage box trays; wet bays, etc.
- The best corrosion resistance – full powder coating of the hauler body minimizes corrosion. Conventional (wet) paint for the final coating in visible areas provides exceptional color matching to your truck.
- High-quality stainless hardware. Our hardware is the best available on the market. Compare to the competition and you will see the difference. It costs a little more but saves you money and aggravation in the long run.
- Three ramp storage areas are standard and are cross-body (accessible from either side); up to five ramp storage bays as an option. Our ramp areas are fully powder coated, and then the floor is lined with HDPE material. This protects the floor, and also makes moving the ramps in and out very easy. We also protect the edges of the ramp storage areas with aluminum sacrificial strips. No other manufacturer provides these improvements – they will protect your investment over time.
- We provide the best hitch systems on the market, properly matched to your towing needs. We can supply any hitch you desire, but we specialize in ET hitches. We are dealers for ET, Comfort Ride/Roadmaster and B&W products.
- If you are not looking for a full-blown hauler body, we can provide a simpler body at a reduced cost. Take a look at our Modular Body.
Additional hauler body options can be found HERE.